top of page


Housing Help for DCS Kinship Families

If you are a DCS kinship family and need financial assistance to stabilize your housing, there may be help for you through DCS. Please read through the DCS policy here on the requirements and then speak with your case manager for help.


Summary of Requirements:

  • Lawfully present in the US, submit documentation

  • Kinship caregiver will provide permanency for the child

  • Housing income is insufficient to cover expenses

  • Explore other resources

    • schedule an appointment with the local Community Action Agency through their websit

    • other community resources

  • Open case with DCS

  • Payment made directly to vendor


Housing Services may used for:

  • Rent

  • Rent arrears

  • Rental or utility deposits

  • Utility installment and payments

  • Utility arrears

bottom of page